By Stephen Randy Davis, Visit Amazon's Chuck Sphar Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Chuck Sphar,
- C# is Microsoft's object-oriented programming language designed for bettering productiveness within the improvement of net applications
- Fully revised for C# 2005, this publication starts off with making a C# software, then strikes into C# and object-oriented programming basics, home windows programming with C# and visible Studio, and debugging and mistake handling
- A pleasant, conversational method of realizing C# is bound to get readers speedy developing applications
- The CD-ROM includes the entire pattern code within the publication in addition to bonus materials
Read or Download C# 2005 for DUMmIES PDF
Similar c# books
This educational includes fourteen sections, each one of which addresses a primary point of UNIX computing. It concentrates on illustrating the valuable recommendations by means of offering brief factors, in addition to examples, and workouts.
What's sturdy code? Writing sturdy code is known as a query approximately what the code is attempting to unravel. (And sturdy code isn't really to be burdened with styles simply because now not all items of fine code are styles. ) We debate approximately strong code simply because there's not only a unmarried piece of fine code, yet such a lot of strong items of code.
The Microsoft . web Micro Framework is a small and effective . internet runtime atmosphere used to run controlled code on units which are too small and source restricted for home windows CE and the Compact Framework. professional . internet Micro Framework will educate you every thing you must comprehend to be able to use the .
- Programming Microsoft Visual C# 2005: The Language
- Microsoft C# language specifications
- Microsoft XNA Game Studio 4.0: Learn Programming Now!: How to program for Windows Phone 7, Xbox 360, Zune devices, and more
- Programming .Net Security
- Windows Forms Programming in C#
- C# Language Pocket Reference
Extra info for C# 2005 for DUMmIES
Programmers must be precise in their terminology. ” This step is analogous to reserving one of those storage lockers at the train station and slapping the label n on the side. ” The equals symbol (=) is called the assignment operator. ) C# operators tell the computer what you want to do. In other words, operators are verbs and not descriptors. The assignment operator takes the value on its right and stores it in the variable on the left. What’s an int? Mathematicians deal with concepts. They can make up variables any time they want, and a single variable may have different meanings throughout the Chapter 3: Living with Variability — Declaring Value-Type Variables same equation.
4. Because button1 is now labeled “Copy,” rename the method with the Refactor menu. Double-click the name button1_Click in the Code window. Choose Refactor➪Rename. In the New Name box, type CopyClick. Press Enter twice (but take a look at the dialog boxes). It’s good for a control’s text to reflect its purpose clearly. New in Visual Studio 2005, the Refactor menu is the safest way to make certain changes to the code. For instance, just manually changing the name button1_Click for the method would miss another reference to the method elsewhere in the code that the Forms Designer has generated on your behalf.
But that’s okay, because C# doesn’t let you use m1 for anything until you assign it a value. The second declaration creates a variable m2 and initializes it to a value of 100. What isn’t obvious is that 100 is actually of type int. Thus, C# must convert the int into a decimal type before performing the initialization. Fortunately, C# understands what you mean and performs the conversion for you. The declaration of m3 is the best. This clever declaration initializes m3 with the decimal constant 100M.