By Christian Gross
What is nice code? Writing strong code can be a query approximately what the code is making an attempt to unravel. (And reliable code isn't really to be burdened with styles simply because no longer all items of fine code are patterns.) We debate approximately solid code simply because there's not only a unmarried piece of excellent code, yet such a lot of strong items of code. and every solid piece of code depends upon the context within which it truly is used.
How to Code .NET: information and tips for Coding .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 purposes Effectively offers suggestions to yes difficulties. that's, particular difficulties. This publication presents certain, authoritative factors of fine .NET coding thoughts. it is according to award-winning fabric that writer Christian Gross has formerly offered at meetings in the course of the U.S. and Europe. what is extra, the writer is on the leading edge of the .NET expertise wave and an stated professional near to .NET coding kind and techniques.
Read Online or Download How to Code .NET: Tips and Tricks for Coding .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 Applications Effectively PDF
Similar c# books
This educational contains fourteen sections, every one of which addresses a primary point of UNIX computing. It concentrates on illustrating the significant suggestions via delivering brief causes, in addition to examples, and workouts.
What's sturdy code? Writing reliable code can be a query approximately what the code is attempting to unravel. (And strong code isn't really to be careworn with styles simply because no longer all items of excellent code are styles. ) We debate approximately reliable code simply because there's not only a unmarried piece of excellent code, yet such a lot of strong items of code.
The Microsoft . web Micro Framework is a small and effective . web runtime surroundings used to run controlled code on units which are too small and source limited for home windows CE and the Compact Framework. professional . web Micro Framework will train you every little thing you must understand so as to use the .
- Professional C#: 2nd Edition
- Programming Windows Workflow Foundation: Practical WF Techniques and Examples using XAML and C#: A C# developer's guide to the features and programming interfaces of Windows Workflow Foundation
- Beginning ASP.NET 2.0 in C# - From Novice to Professional
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Programming
- The ASP.NET 2.0 anthology : 101 essential tips, tricks & hacks
- Beginning WF: Windows Workflow in .NET 4.0
Additional info for How to Code .NET: Tips and Tricks for Coding .NET 1.1 and .NET 2.0 Applications Effectively
So far it seems that a delegate is part function and part class. I don't intend to call into question the delegate's syntax. Instead, I am trying to illustrate how a delegate is implemented so that the behavior becomes clear. The generated MSIL provides a clue; with the MSIL the exact structure and calling sequence can be traced. MulticastDelegate As you can see, a delegate is nothing more than a class that inherits from System. MulticastDelegate, and MulticastDelegate inherits from the class Delegate.
264. NET RUNTIME- AND FRAMEWORK-RELATED SOLUTIONS access all of the data members. _eggCount += 12; In the example, eggs is typecast to StructEggbox and enclosed in parentheses. After the last paren the type is StructEggbox, and the source code can access the data member eggCount directly. From a programmatic perspective, the typecast performed is like any other typecast. Yet from a compiler the perspective it is not the same; you will see problems when the compiler attempts to compile the source code.
That says it all; the cause of the missing eggs is the stack not being copied back to the caller. When a boxing operation happens, the content of the value type is copied from the stack to the heap. The missing eggs are the result of the boxing because the egg count on the heap is manipulated and not copied back to the original value type stored on the stack in the function RunStructlest. How can we avoid the autoboxing while still using value types? A solution is to autobox the structure instance from the beginning and not assign the value type to a variable of type value.